Lulu's thoughts

This is the follow up blog to the "Hara and Lulu on..." blog. Lulu is out on her own and she finally gets to say what she thinks... (Or that is what she tells her translator/editor/human.) If you like what you see here tell all the other cat owners out there to come over and see this blog.

Name:
Location: Billings, Montana, United States

Lulu is the surviving member of the old "Hara and Lulu on..." blog. She's flying the blog-us-phere by her self now and she has a lot to say.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

You know... that cat food contamination thing is getting rediculous...

I just found out that my favorite kitty treats are on the list of contaminated items that is out. I am soooo mad I could spit fire. I mean gee, it isn't like I run the universe or something. Gosh take away my treats and my food and all I got good is daddy and my window sill and my water dish. That sure puts things in their place. Doesn't it.

I hope that no other kitties or puppies or anything like that get sick or go to the rainbow bridge over this. I also hope that the government puts some kind of a restriction on the company who pulled this stunt and it costs them so much that they have second thoughts about letting it happen again. This is so sad that things like this gotta happen before someone takes note of it. I just hope that the ones that died did not die in vane. Vote Democrat people. And this will be the last political statement in this blogg. There is just one furry little puddy cat with a major wisker out of whack here. You mess with my pounce I mess with your face.

One flipping torked kitty.

3 Comments:

Blogger Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Hi Lulu, we know what you mean about the treats. Mom found something called Happy Hips and it has no grains, glutens or proteins in it at all. They tatse reely good too. You should make yoor dad go find some of them, life without treats is no life at all.

10:30 PM  
Blogger THE ZOO said...

We hoped yall haded a Merry Christmas.

7:54 AM  
Blogger bernard n. shull said...

i did a little research after you told me about your "thing", and if you want a way to make more money using your your blog you can enter this site: link. bye.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home