Lulu's thoughts

This is the follow up blog to the "Hara and Lulu on..." blog. Lulu is out on her own and she finally gets to say what she thinks... (Or that is what she tells her translator/editor/human.) If you like what you see here tell all the other cat owners out there to come over and see this blog.

Name:
Location: Billings, Montana, United States

Lulu is the surviving member of the old "Hara and Lulu on..." blog. She's flying the blog-us-phere by her self now and she has a lot to say.

Friday, March 30, 2007

I get the feeling something is up around my house...

I have been sneaking around all day today. My daddy noticed that I got this really huge mat on my chest and he has been after me all day to let him "look" at it. Yeah right... pull the other one it's got flipping bells on it. I know that game. I let him catch me to "look at it" and he holds me down until he can get the scisors -- which he hid so convieniently in the palm of his hand -- and makes a really ugly hole in my beautiful coat. Never mind that the cold air gets in and that totally makes me grouchy. Its just wrong people.

I am taking advantage of the fact that daddy is currently cooking supper for us as I write this and does not have the slightest clue where the heck I have hid. I got a million places that he would never even dream of. Hee hee hee!!!

OOPS!!! got to run. I hear daddy calling me to have my sample of what he is cooking. I hope it is something that I will like. The guy likes to pull fast ones on me and makes stuff with no meat in it once in a while. I mean stir fry without meat or chicken in it? There is some kinda law against that. Isn't there? Anyway, gotta run. I will be back again soon with some more. Talk to you then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home